Leather Sofa Manufacturers
Contemporary or modern leather sofas differ from traditional sofas in that they are sleek, rounded, and soft. Traditional sofas on the other hand usually have very sharp edges with wooden bases. The styles are more or less the same but the accents and the make differ considerably, which is why modern sofas are most sought after in the market today. SOFAAS are the leading Leather Sofa Manufacturers in India, providing all types of modern & customized leather sofa and sofa set.
Modern leather sofa. This furniture is one of the most commonly seen when you open the doors to the living room. It comes most of the time in earth colors like browns, neutral, ash and solid black. There are also fun-loving home owners who love to have plush colored sofa like apple green, radiant yellow and bright red. Generally, sofas are the focal point in a living room. Get best deals on leather sofas from the house of sofa maker in India.
Leather Sofa for Sale in India
We are professional sofa maker in India, we provide all types of leather sofa for sale in India. If you are observant enough and would compare these modern seats from those conventionally used in the past, there are a number of both small and striking differences. Among the features of the modern ones and common features of Modern or Contemporary Leather Sofas are listed below:
- Plainness and Simplicity : The most immediate feature, which can be noticed from these modern sofas is the plainness or simplicity of their looks. But it is surprising to note that amidst this simplicity is their genuine beauty. Traditional leather sofas that people loved before have elaborate designs, natural leather cracks or linings, multitude of colors, folds and wrinkle and many more. Today, the modern leather sofa is much more neat and simple.
- Monotone or Fewer Colors : Relative to the feature mentioned above, most of the modern sofas today have a single or perhaps a combination of two or three bold and primary colors. There are no additional prints, lettering’s, weaving’s or other stuff. For example, most modern homeowners would prefer the pure modern white leather sofa or the black ones. Maintaining a single motif is also true in offices.
- Slimmer or More Compact Built : Urban living spaces are becoming much smaller while the inhabitants continued to grow. This forced several developers to construct townhouses or condominiums, which try to maximize limited spaces. This is one of the reasons why modern sofas came into existence. They have evolved into much slimmer seats to be able to fit in such a limited space.
- Raised Feet or Legs : If traditional sofas have those small rotating wheels as their bases, the leather sofa eliminated them. The base or feet height of these modern sofas are also raised or higher compared to the traditional ones which keeps the seat close to the floor.
- Use of Metal and Wood : Most modern sofas today are also observed to effectively mix foam, leather, wood and metal. Instead of a pure wood base, there are now sofas that feature metal or aluminum bases.
- Absence of Springs : And lastly, most modern sofas no longer use springs and cotton as their cushion stuffing but now make sole use of high density and durable foams.
Why Buy Sofa Set From Us?
There are many reason to buy latest designer leather sofa set from SOFAAS “The House of Sofa Manufacturers” Firstly All our furniture is upholstered completely in the finest quality Fabrics and Leather hides which are carefully selected for us to ensure that you can be proud of your purchase for years to come. Secondly The Furniture that you purchase is made specifically to your order by craftsmen with years of experience. Every piece is made with individual care and attention. You cannot achieve the sort of quality we are aiming for. As we are one of the top Manufacturers and Suppliers of Sofas, we supply our sofa to all major part of India such as Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kanpur, Visakhapatnam, Surat, Jaipur, Nagpur, Jamshedpur, Silod, Bhokardan, Jalna, Chikli, Buldana, Mehkar, Deulgaon Raja, Harshal, Phulambri, Gavri, Beed, Waluj, Vaijapur, Daulatabad, Khuldabad, Ahmednagar, Parbhani, Nanded, Padegaon, Satara, Beed bypass, Bidkin, Paithan, Bhusawal, Dhule, Manmad, Washim and many more.